Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fabric Love: Lulu DK

I'm a self-confessed fabric junkie. On my days off, I actually go look at fabrics in the design center - just for "FUN." Last week I was flipping through fabric wings at the Donghia showroom, and came across Lulu DK designed by Lulu deKwiatkowki. The line is so unique - bright colors and fun, modern prints. 








A couple of years ago, she launched a children's collection for Schumacher. Everything is super cute and reasonably priced. 


One of my clients recently used some of the prints for her guest room/playroom. She needed a playroom for her son and daughter, but wanted the room to still be usable when guests come to visit. We chose this daybed from Ballard Designs and covered it in a durable, pretty blue Sunbrella fabric. Then we punched it up with some pillows made with Lulu DK Child prints - which in my opinion, make the room! 





No comments:

Post a Comment