Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aglow at Antique Row

My booth is glowing thanks to a new shipment of custom lighting. Last spring, I snapped up these amethysts at the Gem and Mineral Show and dressed them up with acrylic bases, finials and sophisticated shades. They're like a little piece of jewelry for your home! 




This pair is my favorite, made from twin specimens of polished white druze. I'm having to refrain from stealing them for myself. 


I'm also a big fan of these lamps handmade by Georgian artisan Charlie West. He throws each lamp on his potter's wheel, and the glazes are just gorgeous. No two are exactly alike, and Charlie has such attention to detail - even the finials are handmade and glazed to match. 



Available at Lindley Arthur Antiques at Antique Row
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209
lindleyarthur@hotmail.com

Shipping available throughout the United States



No comments:

Post a Comment