Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Open House at Antique Row!


Fall is in full swing, which in Dallas means Partner's Card shopping and our annual Open House at Antique Row this Thursday evening in the shop. 



During the party, everything in the store is at least 20-percent off, whether you've got a Partner's Card in your purse or not. All of our dealers are working hard this week, bringing in new merchandise and re-styling their pretty spaces. Just in time for the party, I've unpacked some gorgeous new pieces from Emily Ozier, like this 48" x 48" canvas "Cafe at Carmel"


And "Shenandoah Valley I and II", both 30" x 40". 


My booth is filled with lots of new treasures. Here are some vignettes from my space.








Please swing by Thursday night and have a glass of wine with me! 


1 comment:

  1. So wish I could be there...the photos are beautiful with the art, decor and furniture. The brass looking deer look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete