Sunday, September 16, 2012

Celebrate Art wrap up

I've finally had a chance to catch my breath after wrapping up Celebrate Art 2012! The show was even better than last year's - not only did we sell a lot more art, but we added new talent whose work flew off the walls. Here's a peek at my living room before our cocktail party Thursday night.



And the dining room, just as guests started to arrive. 


We attempted a group shot before the party got started...I wish we could have gotten a picture with all of the artists, but here I am with (left to right) Lindsey Meyer, Meredith Grabham, Liz Wiley, Lizzie Bailey and Becky Nelson.  


And grabbing a glass of wine with artist and dear friend Gina Marie Dunn


I am so proud of all of these artists, and all of the others who joined this year - EMYO, Melissa Payne Baker, Nicole Groth, Susan Williams, Erin Chance Fenstermaker, Sarah Seay Browne and Reid Hood. A special thank you to everyone who came to this year's show!


No comments:

Post a Comment