Monday, July 23, 2012

Beaver Creek and The Vintage Contessa

Hello from Colorado! We've set up camp in Beaver Creek until mid August, and I have to admit, I'm not missing the 100-degree Texas heat a bit! 


I've done my fair share of hiking, fishing and chipmunk hunting over the past three weeks, so I was really ready for some "girl time" this Saturday at the annual Beaver Creek Antique Festival

Unfortunately, this was no Marburger. In fact, most of the vendors carried what you'd expect - Western-themed antiques at ridiculously-high resort prices.




The best part of the show was the The Vintage Contessa tent, which had an amazing collection of vintage designer handbags and jewelry. 





Owner Donae Cangelosi Chramosta (aka the Vintage Contessa) is a handbag expert and and offers the best collection of gently used luxury bags and jewelry I've ever seen. And she's a Texas girl, based in Houston! 








Her Web site is amazing - even better than visiting the tent in person! Click here to check it out. 

The boys and I will be hiking it back to Texas in a couple of weeks...more when we get home! 





1 comment:

  1. Loved having you stop by the tent. Please come see us at our studio location in Houston. We are in the diamond jewelry building at 6222 Richmond in suite 540. Safe travels. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete