Monday, April 2, 2012

New dog beds in shop


There's nothing worse than a beautifully decorated room with an old ugly pet bed crammed in the corner. Remember the post I did on Trooper, our pet Brittany? Well, he now sleeps in style, in this rattan dog bed. He's finally decided he likes it, thank goodness. 

So, because I feel so strongly that every dog needs a nice bed (and you shouldn't have to settle for an Orvis cushion) I've ordered these pet beds for the shop.


Super cute, right? They're made of antiqued, white-washed wood and come with a burlap cushion, and are priced at $215 each. Send me an e-mail or visit the shop if you're interested! 

Lindley Arthur Antiques at Antique Row
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209
lindleyarthur@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous dog beds...the rattan one almost makes me wish I had one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He needs a real bed. I like the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. try Ministry of Petcare on http://www.ministryofpetcare.co.uk/
    Dog beds
    Pet supplies
    Dog Food
    Pet insurance
    Ministry of Petcare
    cheap pet insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    most popular beds

    ReplyDelete