Monday, March 5, 2012

New Shipment!

My finds in Atlanta arrived last week, and over the weekend I had a chance to move everything into the shop. 


The antique French side tables have simple, clean lines, which I love because they also look great in more modern homes. I also brought home some vintage French champagne buckets. They make great gifts. You can use them as a pretty place to store bar tools or even plant an orchid!
Here's another French side table, also in a more simple style. And wouldn't these vintage concrete baskets make great centerpieces for Easter?
This is my favorite side table, mostly because I'm in love with the pretty hardware! I also found some great pieces of table coral. 
This antique mirror was found in Paris. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the glass is really beautiful and smokey. It's a good size for a small wall or powder bath. 

Swing by soon or send me an e-mail if there's something you love. I also still have a selection of paintings by EMYO and Melissa Payne Baker! 

Lindley Arthur Antiques at Antique Row
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209
lindleyarthur@hotmail.com
(214) 616-2582





No comments:

Post a Comment