Sunday, February 26, 2012

BeeLine Home

I've fallen in love with this turquoise lamp. Of course, I don't really NEED a new lamp. But I'm thinking I might need to find a spot for this one. 

It's from BeeLine Home, the signature collection of renowned decorator Bunny Williams. Almost everything in this room is BeeLine Home. I'm also loving the cobalt blue "Chicken Feather" Lamp! 


These pieces caught my eye, too.
Harvest Table with Marble Top


Hildegard Hurricane
Twigs Mirror

Tray Chic Ottoman

Scarlet Lamp

This is just a sample of Bunny's collection, but you can view the complete line by clicking here. I'm happy to order a piece if there's something you love. The turquoise lamp is first on my list! 


Lindley Arthur Antiques
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209
lindleyarthur@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment