Friday, August 19, 2011

A Treat for Trooper

This is Trooper, our Brittany. He's an escape artist, a food thief, and before he was neutered, attempted unspeakable things to my unsuspecting toddlers. But he's one good looking dog. A nice decorative accessory in our home. 






Unfortunately, his dog bed is not a pretty sight. Especially now that we've redesigned our den with light, softer colors. Such an eye sore! 






So I was so excited when I saw this rattan bed by Napa Home and Garden. It's made in three sizes (I ordered the large size for Troop, pictured here) and comes with a simple cream cushion tucked inside. 






I've been impatiently waiting for it to arrive, and today the UPS man didn't disappoint. Here's Trooper trying it out. I'm afraid that's a look of slight skepticism on his face. 




But I'm sure he'll warm right up to it. At least he better! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment