Monday, August 29, 2011

Artist Spotlight: Meredith Grabham

Meet Meredith Grabham, another one of the gifted gals who'll be featured at CelebrateART! on Sept. 8th. Meredith and I were once neighbors on Alta Vista Lane, where we both bought our first homes. I've always admired how effortless Meredith makes things look. She decorated her house completely by herself and it's amazing. And she's raising three gorgeous babies, (whom I often see her calmly chasing in stilettos, I might add.) I don't know how the girl does it! Her paintings reflect her personality. Meredith puts it best herself when she says, "I paint the same way I have chosen to live and parent. Freedom, gentle urges, defined parameters, and compromise give each painting a life that I helped rather than forced into creation." 












To see more of Meredith's work, stop by CelebrateART!, 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Sept 8th at my home, 3612 Harvard. Or check out her Web site at www.meredithgrabham.com.





1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Celebrate Art, and I am always excited to see Merideth Grabham!

    ReplyDelete