Monday, July 18, 2011

Save the Date - CelebrateART!


As you've probably guessed by now, I'm an art fan. So much, that I'm dedicating an entire party to it this September! Please save the date for CelebrateArt! on the evening of Thursday, September 8th at my home on Harvard. 


The artists in attendance are amazing. I'm so excited to finally meet Atlanta artist Melissa Payne Baker (click here to read my post on her), and there's a fabulous group of gals from Dallas who are just getting their name out there. Here's a line-up of the talent:







Nicole Groth

Lizzie Perry 

If you've been wanting to start collecting art, this event will be the perfect time to start. We're selling out of my home, so the artists can price paintings wholesale, meaning you can shop without paying art gallery premium prices. Even better, I'm donating a portion of the proceeds to the Think Ahead Group (TAG), which raises awareness and funding for the UT Dallas Center for Brain Health. And did I mention there will be wine? So please mark your calendar for September 8th...more details to come! 





1 comment:

  1. So glad you are doing this!!! Lizzie was in our SS class at PCBC. She so talented! I'm "pinning" a few of your pictures on pintrest so I don't forget your good style when I can start decorating a house again!

    ReplyDelete