Monday, May 9, 2011

What's In Store

I unloaded some fun new things at my booth last week. Remember those French fashion prints I picked up at Round Top? Here they are framed and ready to go! 


The set of French documents is newly framed floating in glass. 


I found this simple alabaster lamp at Marburger Farm, then dressed it up with an acrylic base finial and linen drum shade. 



Another Round Top find reconfigured - this Italian barley twist fragment made into a lamp! 



Stop by soon to visit! 



And, I finally got to wear my Derby hat this past Saturday at the Think Ahead Group's fun Derby Party benefitting the Center for Brain Health. I was so proud for Polish & Patina to sponsor this great event. I would LOVE for some of my readers to join TAG this year. Click here to become a member! 








4 comments:

  1. I love the way the prints turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those French docs look so amazing...love how much history lies on each delicate page and the way you display them is lovely. Your booth looks wonderful, as did you at the TAG event! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your taste is amazing, I love the both sets of new frames and the lamps both have a perfect elegance to them, great finds!

    The Derby party was tons of fun, thanks again for showing your support with the Polish and Patina sponsorship.

    ReplyDelete