Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Calypso Crazy

I don't know if you braved Target on Sunday, but it was madhouse. Calypso's collection debuted, and there were lots of ladies skipping church to get first pick. I admit, I was one of them. I had to bribe my boys up with a jumbo bag of M&Ms so they'd sit in the shopping cart, but it was worth it - I came home with some real cute stuff that was real bargain! So today, I set out (in my Target tunic, I might add)  for another Calypso fix - Dallas' newest home shop, Calypso Home.




Next Thursday is the official grand opening, but I had a chance to check it out this morning. The shop is bright and fun - shelves are stuffed with ethnic pillows, super soft throws and small accessories. There's also furniture and some interesting art. Here's a little tour:











Calypso Home
The Plaza at Preston Center (next to Swoozie's)
Preston Road at Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am in heaven I love everything! ; )

    Luvs

    ReplyDelete