Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hats off to TAG!

I've always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby. And I have to admit, not to watch the horse races. I just need an excuse to wear a fabulous hat! 


Courier Journal


I'm finally going to get my chance on May 7th at the Think Ahead Group's (TAG) Derby Dallas Kentucky Derby Party benefitting The Center for Brain Health. I'm so excited for my blog to sponsor this cause that is close to both my family and our dear friend Steve Owen's heart. It's going to be such a fun afternoon filled with racing, mint juleps and of course, fancy hats. Please join me






2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Got to have my fix while living in New Zealand. No hat but I made a feather and lace hair piece and got to go to the races! And this is for such a great cause. Loved seeing your finds from Roundtop. Hope all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy your tickets to the party before it sells out! Thanks for the plug Lin, the party promises to be a good time with great people. See you all there!
    Click on the link below for ticket info:
    http://tagderby2011.eventbrite.com/

    www.thinkaheadgroup.org

    ReplyDelete