Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Introducing EMYO

Look what arrived on my doorstep Monday to brighten up this cold, dreary week:





Three beautiful canvases from Emily Ozier (also known as EMYO)! 

Emily is a mom of four kiddos (with another on the way) who lives in Memphis with her husband John. She's an Auburn graduate and primarily self-taught when it comes to her painting. Her work is sold at a handful of galleries in the southeast, and it goes fast - most shops have a wait list for her paintings. I can see why - she does a beautiful job building up the canvas by layering colors of paint. 

This is the first time EMYO paintings have traveled to Texas, and I'm excited to announce that I will be showing her work at my booth starting next week! Stop by and take a look! 

Lindley Arthur Antiques
Antique Row
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209

1 comment:

  1. wow, they are stunning. Love that she is a mom and went to Auburn.

    ReplyDelete