Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Few Favorites

There's less than a week until Christmas, can you believe it? I'm happy to say my shopping is done, presents wrapped and coffee cakes delivered to our sweet friends. So with some much needed free time, I was able to spruce up my booth. Here are a few of my favorites in store right now.


The yellow lab in this vintage painting has such a wonderful expression on his face. It's the perfect present for the dog lover, and signed my the artist, too.

It's hard to decide which Charlie West pottery lamp is my favorite, but I'm a big fan of this pretty green glaze. You can customize any style, glaze or shade. Check out the photo book of ideas inside my booth!

I brought these Napoleon III crumb trays home from an antique show last month. They were used in the late 1800s to collect crumbs at the dining room table. Napoleon III styles are my favorite because of their simplicity - plain black with tiny gilt stars. 

My mom found this big paprika basket deep in the fields at Round Top. Wouldn't it look great hanging in a breakfast room? 


If you're still shopping, I hope you'll swing by and visit my booth inside of Dallas' Antique Row!
Lindley Arthur Antiques
Antique Row
5013 West Lovers Lane
Dallas, Texas 75209

No comments:

Post a Comment