Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Gina Marie Dunn


I've been wanting to post pictures of Gina Dunn's paintings for some time. She's an incredibly gifted artist who - when she's not painting in her studio Utopia Pkwy - is a full time mommy to three precious babies under age four. 




So, she's a busy girl. But her work is some of the most peaceful that I've seen. It's organic and earthy, a combination of abstract expressionist and contemporary style. 

"Impermanent Beauty"
36" x 36"

"Spaces in our Togetherness"
22" x 28"

"Searching all of my Days"
16" x 20"

"As Big as the Sky"
24"x24"

"Lead Me to the Truth"
16" x 20"

"With All My Mind, With All My Strength"
20" x 32"

"Awake, My Soul"
8" x 10"

"Sun Salutation"
16" x 20"

More of Gina's work is on display at Dallas' Blues Jean Bar, Wit Gallery, Artisan Style Gallery, and Sanctuary Sanctorum Home Decor. If you're not in the area, check out her Etsy shop. She even takes custom commissions! 


No comments:

Post a Comment