Friday, November 19, 2010

A Walk Inside Wisteria

I stopped into the brand new Wisteria outlet in Dallas today. I've visited to the old outlet on Luna Road and I'm happy to say the new space (which just opened yesterday at Mockingbird and Cedar Springs) is much better. For one thing, it's huge - more than 20,000 square feet! And it doesn't have a warehouse feel. It's set up like a shop with everything you see inside the catalog's beautiful pages but at a lower price. 




Here's a look at what you see when you walk inside the door. Aren't these giant pine cones hanging from the ceiling gorgeous? 


The outlet is packed with holiday decorations right now. I bought a basketful of ornament balls to pile inside my antique mason jars. 



Wisteria has the best collection of reproduction starburst mirrors. The real things can cost up to $3,000, but these will only set you back about $250 - affordable enough to buy a few to hang together. (Excuse the pictures below...I only had my iPhone with me!)


Walls lined with pretty lamps and mirrors.




There's a big selection of tabletop, too. I spotted boxes loaded with monogrammed linen cocktail napkins. I'm going back to pick up a few for hostess gitfts! 


Best of all, the outlet is literally across the street from Love Field airport. So out-of-towners, you can kill some time on your next layover!

Wisteria Outlet
6500 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas
(972) 919-3622

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could be there! everything looks absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete