Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gabby Home

Last week while exploring the World Trade Center in Dallas, I discovered a new line of home furnishings that I'm crazy about called Gabby Home. 




I'm normally not a fan of new furniture, mostly because I like the sense of history antiques bring to a room. But Gabby Home's pieces have a wonderful patina - the designs are based on antiques and everything is made using reclaimed wood. 




Here are a few of my favorites from the collection:


Annette Chest


Drake Mirror

Florence Buffet

Nathan Cabinet

Wright Garden Table

French Dining Table

Alice Table

Isabelle Bookcase

Isn't everything beautiful? Take a look at the entire line by clicking here, or visit the Elle Home & Lifestyles showroom (523) in the Dallas World Trade Center.






1 comment:

  1. Cool. I like how she uses wood a lot for her designs. Quite different to the typical thing I'm use to seeing.

    ReplyDelete