Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

It's FINALLY cooled off in Dallas. And while I'm not breaking out my sweaters and UGGs just yet, the 75-degree weather has gotten me in the mood for Fall decorating. I thought I'd share a few photos I've been gathering for inspiration. 


Toast and Tables


There are many different varieties of pumpkins, so you don't have to settle for traditional orange. The mix of colors on this French pastry table is interesting with the greenery and zinc crow. 

Southern Living

I thought this was a creative way to use pumpkins - especially if you live in a warmer climate and won't be lighting a fire any time soon. 

Good Housekeeping

This mantel display is beautiful. The smaller scale and lighter color of the pumpkins complements the antiques and paler interior. 

Southern Living


Today I stopped into specialty nursery Nicholson-Hardie to pick up a few festive things for my home. I had to restrain myself from taking these Halloween topiaries home. Aren't they great? 













No comments:

Post a Comment