Monday, September 20, 2010

Love These Lamps

One of my favorite stores in Atlanta is Dearing Antiques on Miami Circle. When I visited the shop last year, I fell in love with a collection of handmade pottery lamps. Each begins as a piece of clay, then it's turned on the potter's wheel. 


Once fired, glazed and refired in the kiln, it's made into a beautiful, one-of-a-kind lamp, complete with a burlap or linen shade and matching handmade finial. The potter also signs the back. They are truly works of art for your home.











I loved the lamps so much that I had to bring them to Dallas! Swing by my booth inside Antique Row to see some in person. I can customize lamp styles, glaze colors and shades so if you're searching for something specific, let me know! 







No comments:

Post a Comment