Friday, August 27, 2010

Ikat Fever

I love how these graphic global prints add the perfect punch to something plain. Look how this soft Ikat print gives this antique chair a breath of fresh air.


The fabric on this chair is from Bermingham & Co, one of the best sources for Ikat prints and sold through Brunschwig & Fils. Look at all of the different colors and patterns to choose from! 

Bermingham Ikat prints at Brunschwig & Fils, Deliciously Determined blog


I tend to lean toward softer, more neutral colors; and I'd love to use this less traditional Ikat print from Lee Jofa when I redecorate our family room. It's soft, simple and a little unexpected.

Ikat Drops Aqua, Lee Jofa

Home and fashion trends often go hand-in-hand. I spotted this clutch from Madeline Weinrib in one of my magazines last month. I tore the page out and am saving for my Christmas list. Wouldn't it be perfect at night both with jeans or a simple black cocktail dress? There are so many fun prints to choose from. Which one is your favorite? 













No comments:

Post a Comment